Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park [Revamped] – A TH8 Design
Have you ever noticed how clever Wall-Breakers have gotten since they went to college and got their Masters in Physics? Have you ever questioned why other races become even unreasonably angrier when they come to your village lately? Have you ever wondered what you could do to entertain these visitors further, so they don’t vandalize your buildings?
Wonder no more. Introducing the new and improved Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, where even impractical hopes are fulfilled and unrealistic dreams come true! The park includes many innovative exhibits and trails, which are suitable for all races. Our guests often become so occupied with just the preliminary entertainment that they forget to visit the main attractions inside. It is our pleasure to give you a tour of the park through a compilation of fan letters sent to us from all over the world, sharing their personal experience and footage.Originally Posted by John, the BuilderI had the honor of working for Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park as the lead architect. In the past few weeks, my team and I have been working diligently on remodeling the park to comply with our visitors’ ever changing expectations. Our main focus has been the Wall-Breaker exhibits, since our previous rides became obsolete for their new, sophisticated, college-graduate mindsets. Other exhibits naturally received noticeable improvements as well.Originally Posted by Kirito, the Wall Breaker
Ever since graduated, my cousin and I became even more skeptical about these “parks.” The original Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park kept us entertained during our elementary years, but those spikes and zigzags have become quite boring to us. Often times, we simply ignore them, and go straight to the center arena. As soon as we open the doors to main events, swarms of goblins always rush in, and take up all the seats.
We decided to visit the newly designed Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park just to see what all the hype is about. The televised premier of the new haunted house exhibit looked interesting.The Spooky House of the Dictator trailer [CLICK HERE]
Created by: Mufasa
As we arrived from Japan, we were pleasantly surprised by the revamped exhibits. At each entrance, there was a maze strip, which redirected our paths towards the corners, no matter which direction we came from. Those corners were reinforced with numerous staggered T-Junctions. We haven’t had that much fun since college, blowing up the joints without ever damaging the main stage. Those pesky goblins were left banging hopelessly against the doors. Here is a group picture of all us enjoying ourselves at the park.Originally Posted by Kong, the Giant
Our giant family booked the earliest flight possible from Germany to Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park when we heard the grand reopening announcement on satellite radio. While there, we took a series of Instagram pictures to capture and share our marvelous experience.
Entering the newly decorated entrance, we trolled around a long, blue crystallized fence to get to a golden cannon. #selfie #ootd #nofilter
We walked through a narrow tunnel, which had a fun trampoline nearby. #happy #jump #toohigh #fml
A bit on the heavier side, we put the exhibit out of order quickly, and had to notify the nearest employees. #oops #diet #gym #dedication #notnow #soon
The park’s security escorted us to the next attraction, which started suddenly behind us. #angrysecurity #pains
By the time we got to light show, many of us were exhausted from the long walk, and went back to our hotel. #tired #nomakeup #natural
We regret that our visit was so short, but are glad that the Giant Trail remained an exciting exhibit of the new Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park. Hopefully we will get to see the main events next time, but I think we will end up following the trail again.Originally Posted by Ali, the Barbarian King
After my son, Baba, the Barbarian, and his friends went missing at Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, I decided to take the rest of my kids there to look for them. As we were searching around the perimeter, we noticed a couple of large refreshment barrels tucked in neatly in between 2 buildings. We stopped for drinks, and had such a blast together. I passed out from drinking a bit too much, and when I woke up, all my kids were gone. Thank you Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, for helping me lower my child support bills. Here’s a picture of the mentioned blast.Originally Posted by Ariel, the Healer
I don’t have much time to go places, since I am a responsible single mother, and have a lot of children. To make it worse, Ali, the Barbarian King, refuses to pay his child support. One day, extremely excited about the new Pingfao’s Tesla Theme park, I abandoned my kids, and took a trip there. Not a big fan of fireworks, so I stayed clear from the Air Defenses. As I was hovering around, blissfully looking at the scenery and injured people, I bumped into two large decorative balloons, and was startled by their sudden bursts. I had a brief moment of realization, and realized that I needed to get back to my children. Thank you Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, for ending my mid-life crisis, and steering me back to my responsible life.Originally Posted by Noah, the Wizard
I’m getting very old, and not as energetic as the youthful barbarians, and archers anymore. All the new exhibits don’t appeal to me much. I did, however, take a vacation to the U.S., away from programming for SuperCell in Finland, to check out the remodeled Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park. I really appreciate what they did to the World War II historical monument. Glad to see such sentimental and educational values in an amusement park.Originally Posted by Chu, the P.E.K.K.A.PEKKA. PEKKA. PEKKACHU.[We are still not sure what she meant, but rumor has it that she came from Pallet Town in the Kanto region.]
In addition to the fan letters, we had the opportunity to sit down with Chief MrNYNguyen for an interview on his experience at the park.Originally Posted by Chief MrNYNguyenSeeing my troops cheerfully enjoying themselves at the new and improved Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, I totally forgot about the main attractions altogether. I even rewarded Pingfao with a generous amount of treasures, when he visited me back. Thank you, Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park, for making my villagers happy.
Chief MrNYNguyen, along with other satisfied visitors, agreed to have their personal feedback’s and photos displayed to encourage creation of similar parks.
So, what are you waiting for? For 10 simple payments of $9.99, you can own a 1080p copy of our tutorial video on 3D Blu-ray (3D Glasses not included). Order within the next 30 minutes, and we will even throw in Mufasa’s “The Spooky House of the Dictator” trailer on VCR tape for free. That’s a total value of $100 for only $99.99. WOW!
We also offer a free stream of our tutorial on our fan page in 720p. Enjoy!
We have also included a written guide for those who do not own a Blu-ray player.
1. Centralized Clan Castle
- Clan Castle is the highest DPS (Damage per Second) defensive structure.
- Position Clan Castle in the center of the design to prevent enemy from luring CC troops out of defenses’ range.
2. Segmented Core
- Position valuable resource storages in a central compartment, segregated by walls.
3. Optimal Splash Coverage
- Create two equilateral triangular formations; one for the Mortars, one for the Wizard Towers.
- Space them out to avoid Lightning Spells taking out 2 splash defenses at once.
4. Additional valuable buildings
- Position Air Defenses and other storages in-between Splash Defenses.
5. Segmented 2nd layer
6. Optimal Point-Defense Coverage
- Create two equilateral hexagonal formations; one for the Archer Towers, one for the Cannons.
- The wall configuration of this particular design only allows square formations.
- Distribute the two extra Point-Defenses along with the Hidden Teslas evenly.
7. Anti-Wall Breaker Mechanics
- Staggered T-Junctions minimize Wall Breakers’ splash damage.
- Maze strips redirect Wall-Breaker to the corners, which have many staggered junctions.
- Maze strips also funnel troops through small openings, over traps.
8. Force Spawn
- Barracks, Army Camps, Collectors, etc. are effective “meat-shields,” which can buy time for your defenses.
- Position them within range of defenses.
9. Trap Placement
- Spring Traps – position at the entrance of each funnel. Giants are prone to go through there before the rest of enemy army.
- Bombs & Giant Bombs -Tuck into pockets that enemy troops will most likely clump up at.
- Air Mines as – Tuck as close to the 2nd layer as possible to prevent lone Balloons/Minions from activating them.
- Air Missiles – Position close to Air Defenses. Enemies often use Lightnings/Raging Giants to take out one Air Defense, then deploy air-units in the same area.
- Visually cover close spawns.
- Make a World War II monument.
- Make a ruler!___________________________________________
Final Versions[Farming] Version 2.0 (Tested in 1000 – 1600)
[Hybrid] Version 2.1 (Tested in 1400 – 1800)
[Trophy Hunting] Version 2.2.0 (Tested in 1400 – 2400)
[Trophy Hunting] Version 2.2.1 (Tested in 2400’s)
[Hybrid] Version 1.0 – The original Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park design
The Original Pingfao’s Tesla Theme Park thread [CLICK HERE]
F.A.Q.s – Frequently Asked Questions
1. In the video, why is your base setup differently in some clips?
I’ve been testing various building and wall configurations, while collecting demonstrative replays, over the past few weeks. Results of the successful tests were implemented into the final design.
2. What program did you use to create the video?
- Sony Vegas Pro 9.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Junliang, Hannibal, Daddy, TNT, childish, Flammy, LtNixon, & others, for sharing their valuable Clash of Clans knowledge.
- +Murtz+ & sdelity, for their assistance in beta testing various designs and mechanics.
- Pinser and the DTP elder team, for making DTP the clan it is today.
- Mufasa for constantly pushing me to publicize this design, and creating an amazing trailer for it.
- Everyone in DTP, for supporting me at everything I do.
- All my supporters, fans, and subscribers.
- Humuhumu, and clan FRENDz
- Illutris, Maggiep0tat0, and clan Farming4Gold
- Justin, TimthePimp, Dan, and clan Bonbee is a Cat
- Rape Pillage, and clan Exploitation
CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL POST